- License of Use
For every visitor, permission is granted to download one a single copy of the content that too not on a permanent basis and only for the intent of personal usage rather than any public or commercial use. This is although not a grant of entitling a license but under these terms you should not perform any of the following activities:
- Make any changes or modification to the content or material of TechUser.net
- Make use of the material in any public places or use it for commercial purposes
- Hide any logos of copyrights or other marks from the website’s content
- Associate the entitlement of the material to any third person or have mirror viewing of the content on a secondary server.
- Your conformity to these legal terms will automatically be terminated if you are caught to be disengaging from any of these laws and that particular visitor’s access will immediately be cancelled by TechUser.net. In case any of the visitors is not allowed access, he/she will be responsible for removing any of the websites content that he/she may have downloaded on to their devices in form of soft or hard copy.
The entire materials and content that TechUser.net contains is in compliance with services of the companies enlisted. However, TechUser.net has not committed to comply with any of the warranties and also rejects conforming to any extra warranties which include examples of warranties that may be implied or warranties that are generated for any specific reason or for any rights of non-infringements towards intellectual property and in case of non-compliance with the rights of intellectual properties. TechUser.net has made no claims to provide complete accuracy, make predictions of the potential results or provide warranties for the content being reliable that is utilized by the web pages of TechUser.net Project.
TechUser.net itself and all its third party links, under any condition cannot be held responsible if the content is damaged or incorrect including without limits, change in timelines, modification to the profits earned or any other kinds of loss which may have occurred due to the use of the website’s material or any hindrance while making use of the TechUser.net material even when the circumstances are that TechUser.net itself or any other legal party of TechUser.net has been made aware verbally or in writing of any damage to the content. However, these restrictions will not be applied if damage to data has been incidental and not intentional.
The material and content on TechUser.net may consist multiple technical errors in published images or while typing the content. However, TechUser.net under no event is to be held liable if the content has errors as no claim has been made for accuracy, latest content or completion of content. TechUser.net modifies its materials frequently and that too without any prior notice to any of its users neither does TechUser.net promises to update the content on a daily basis.
TechUser.net takes no responsibility to proofread or review the contents of the third party websites that are affiliated with TechUser.net and neither takes liability for any of the content or images published on these third party sites. These sites have absolutely no endorsement from the TechUser.net and if any visitor uses this content it will be solely on their own risk.
- Data and Data Ownership
TechUser.net claims that none of the content or the images on its blogs that are published is permanent in fact temporary and may be deleted at any point in time to make storage on the site. The content will be deleted without any notification or announcement to any of the visitors of TechUser.net.